Monday, January 16, 2012

INK INJECTION

It really is completely true when they say that tattoos are addictive, whether it's the pain, result or initial excitement that draws you in and keeps you coming back they are 100% worth it. Well for me, and I'm guessing majority of our generation considering the influx of tattooing and tattoo parlours in the last couple years.

To those baby boomers or other generations who think it's a terrible addiction we've gotten ourselves into, then take a look at your left and below. How are these horrendous things? I would easily be perfectly happen with these on me until the day I die, when I'm old and wrinkly, my skin not quite as tan. It will and always be an expression of who someone is and a piece of art. My tattoo is of a swallow on my wrist, there is a meaning behind it but I'd rather not get into the nitty gritty. It's simply a mark of the real moment I became free in every aspect.

But what I really wanted to say from this is don't hesitate about getting something, make sure it means something to you, aleast the first tattoo. Then atleast you have a starting point, and can join the rest of us that are addicted.





Both of these beautiful beautiful pictures are credit to ohhellofriendblog.com where she has some amazing and insightful posts. You should check her out. She inspired me for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.