Monday, February 20, 2012

They make my world go round

Having something to love is a wonderful feeling, and I've found it in these five things.

1. The always wonderful and perfect Zooey Deschanel in New Girl. I can't explain how much I love this show, I pretty much live for Sunday night at 8pm. She makes me laugh, she's gorgeous and is a complete and utter goofball, what else need I say?

2. The images that my wonderful Diana f+ creates. If you haven't ventured into the world of lomography images I suggest you do. The overexposed images taken by the somewhat plasticky camera came out magical and not of this world.

3. Floral carpet, floral dresses, floral shoes, floral everything I love it! My friends often refer to floral as the "grandma trend" but they just don't understand. Floral is amazing and it makes me feel amazing as well.

4. My mouth is overcome with saliva just looking at the delicious chai latte that rests before you. Being unaccustomed (and never really wanting to become accustomed) to coffee I had to seek an alternative from the childish hot chocolate that I usually ordered. I'd heard of chai's before and ventured to my nearest supermarket and picked up some tea bags, although I'll tell you this now the loose stuff is far far better. I was immediately in love with it's mouth watering blend of spices and have now become a chai addict.


5. Ryan Gosling will always be a big love for me. Ever since The Notebook where he swept Rachel McAdam's off her feet I think he earned a place in girls hearts worldwide. His acting ability is incredibly versatile and just as amazing. Lately I've been having somewhat of a Gosling movie marathon which is easily the reason behind my re-ignited feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.