Thursday, February 9, 2012

We all love Eleanor








Eleanor Hardwick is more than just a talented little lady, since the age of twelve she has been snapping images that encapulate magic and wonder. She has a keen eye for the composition of an image and this fact has clearly been recognised. Eleanor has taken photos for numerous magazines; British Vogue, Puella, harper's bazaar and Rookie magazine just to name a few. So if these images look familar, you've probably seen them scattered through the glossy pages of the high end fashion magazines. Check out more of her work here.

3 comments:

  1. I love her work too! Did you know she does the photos for the Jack Wills lookbook? And she's only 17 or something stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew she was ridiculously young but I didn't know about the Jack Wills lookbook, I'll have to check it out. Thanks :)

      Delete

Talk to me.