Monday, March 26, 2012

Lacking



[photos are not my own]

After several years of looking in the mirror to the same hair-do and hairstyle I've decided enough is enough. I will no longer listen to my hairdressers pleas not to change my hair and do something. I wish I was brave enough to start off with something drastic but first thing I need to do is learn how to braid, no I don't know how to braid, I'm not that great at even plaiting my own hair. Once I've mastered that I'll be one step closer to doing something more permanent.
Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was able to do braided hairstyles like that as well. They seem so simple but end up being a royal pain in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more, there's such a difference between braiding and plaiting. I'm so jealous of the girls that can do both with ease!

    a - x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those braided styles inspire me, but I can't get one to stick in my hair! Plus, I am lazy. Good luck choosing a new 'do!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.